1. Start cooking the spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water.
2. Season the prawns. Sprinkle salt and pepper and lemon juice on top.
3. In a large saucepan, add the 3 tablespoons olive oil and put on high heat. Add the prawns. Cook for about 30 seconds, turning them over, remove and set to the side.
4. Add the onion, garlic, anise seeds, chili flakes, fresh fennel, grated tomato, tomato paste, passata, and chopped tomatoes. Cook until it reduces.
5. Add the prawns and the Ouzo and cook until the alcohol has evaporated (about 3 minutes). (If making a fasting version, simply omit the Ouzo).
6. By this stage, the pasta should be al dente. Strain the pasta and add it to the saucepan to soak up all of the prawn and ouzo-tomato sauce flavours. Serve with grated anari on top!