Spinach and Prosciutto Pasta Salad
- 1 packet MITSIDES shrimps
- 250 gr. prosciutto (12 thin slices) or bacon pieces (fried)
- 250 gr. fresh spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. When ready, rinse under cold water and strain.
- Meanwhile fry prosciutto in a large pan until brown and crispy, drain on absorbent paper towel and chop finely.
- Place pasta and prosciutto in a deep bowl and add spinach and eggs.
- Beat together olive oil, mustard, garlic and lemon juice and pour over salad. Mix and serve. (Bacon may be used instead of prosciutto)