Spaghetti with red onions, sun-dried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
- 1 packet MITSIDES Spaghetti (500g)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls sun-dried tomatoes, cut
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls fresh basil leaves, coarsely shredded
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt, pepper
- Add pasta to a large saucepan of plenty of salted, boiling water and boil, uncovered, for 8 - 9 minutes, until al-dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and vinegar and cook for another minute.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and add to the pan, along with the basil leaves. Stir well and serve with freshly grated parmesan.