1. In large saucepan, heat a little olive oil and add the onion and carrot. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the soy mince and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, apart from the cheese. Close the pot and reduce heat to medium and stir every 2-3 minutes. We suggest you add the broth gradually so as not to overcook the pasta. You may need more than what is stated in the recipe.
4. When the pasta is cooked and the water is almost completely absorbed, add the cheese and stir to melt.
5. Serve in bowls, and garnish with a little more cheese