For the frosting:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until it becomes white and fluffy (4-5 mins).
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Pour in sour cream, milk, food colour and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until it has blended smoothly.
- With a spoon pour batter in 30 paper lined muffin cups, filling 2/3 of each cup.
- Bake in the over for 20-25 mins. Let cool for 5 mins and remove from cups and when they have cooled frost with vanilla cream cheese frosting.
Beat cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla powder in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in icing sugar until smooth.