Fresh herb spaghettini with lemon
- 1 pack Mitsides spagettini 500g
- 6-7 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 cup. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup. fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup. fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ cup. mint leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water following pack instructions. When ready, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic, chili flakes and zest of 1 lemon. When the garlic starts to release its aroma, turn off the heat.
- Add drained pasta to the pan along with 2-3 tablespoons of the pasta water, all the herbs, tomatoes, the remaining lemon zest, salt and pepper and mix well. Serve on plates with freshly grated parmesan!