1. Cook the Mitsides penne pasta to taste.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 tbs olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the onion, once transparent, add the garlic.
3. Once the garlic begins to smell fragrant add the anchovy fillet, kalamata olives and capers. If you are adding red chilly pepper, add it now.
4. After one minute of stir frying, add the red pepper, yellow zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Let the cherry tomatoes release some of their juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Once the sauce is cooked to your taste, add the cooked Mitsides penne pasta and stir it together.
6. Serve and garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.